Rambo Bikes The Rebel 1000XPC
Up to 48 miles range
300 Lbs weight capacity
1500W Peak power motor
CHECK LATEST PRICE
JEEP E-Bike Powered by QuietKat
Fat-Tire platform bike
Off-road terrain including soft sand and snow
1500 Watts of Peak Performance
CHECK LATEST PRICE
Rambo Bikes The Nomad 750 XPC11
Up to 25 miles range
300 Lbs weight capacity
CHECK LATEST PRICE
So, what is the best electric hunting bike on the market?
Well, there are certainly several contenders, and that does mean you can at least pick and choose from a number of options.
However, we have selected several that we feel are going to be more than adequate for most people. Of course, you may never have thought about using an electric hunting bike before, and that would be a shame.
It’s actually a pretty cool way to get off-road quickly, and then with the power of the bike, you can also get your kill back out without putting too much stress on yourself.
But the best thing for us to do is to look at several different options when it comes to an electric hunting bike.
As you will see, they aren’t quite the same as you will see with other versions.
Best Overall: Rambo Bikes The Rebel 1000XPC
Our winning bike has to be by Rambo Bikes, and it’s their Rebel 1000XPC.
This is one beast of a bike that means business, and it comes with 11 gears and an amazing 1000w of power.
Also, it has a range of 48 miles, so this bike will keep on going and going.
- Having 1000w of power means sand, grass and pretty much any terrain becomes accessible with this bike.
- The fat tires make short work of any terrain. You feel you have grip no matter where you go.
- A bike for this job needs good suspension, and this has pretty much the best in the market. It absorbs almost anything, so you can go deep off-road without stressing about comfort levels.
- The bike has a simple thumb throttle, so engaging it won’t be a problem. It’s also easy to control, and with a quiet motor attached it should mean you don’t spook things too easily.
- It comes with hydraulic brakes both front and back.
- The bike is not made for commuting. It’s all about the great outdoors and going off-grid as far as the bike will allow from a power perspective.
- If you aren’t used to a powerful bike, then this one will possibly be too much for you to handle.
Runner Up: JEEP E-Bike Powered by QuietKat
If you see the name JEEP, then you are going to automatically know that this e-bike is going to be capable of performing exceptionally well in tough terrain.
However, the cool part about this e-bike is that you have a couple of options to choose from.
- The range is one of the most impressive in the e-bike market. It means you can really plan on where you are going knowing the bike is capable of taking you there.
- The bike is supremely powerful. It means it can take you to places even over snow and soft sand without running into problems.
- By incorporating air suspension, you won’t feel all shook up going off-road as this bike is going to absorb pretty much everything you can throw at it.
- The frame is solid and well-built. Also, the chunky fat tires give you added confidence in that it can provide grip in even the most testing of terrain.
- Hydraulic brakes will also give you some added confidence in the bike knowing it will stop in an instant no matter what is in front of you.
- You need to spend some time learning about the mechanical side of things with this bike in case something goes wrong when off-road.
- They over-complicate things by giving you the option of a remote seat dropper when it’s not really required.
Alternative #1: Rambo Bikes The Nomad 750 XPC11
We have another bike by Rambo here, and this time it’s the Nomad 750 XPC11.
That may be a mouthful, but this is a bike that still packs a serious punch thanks to its 750w motor.
- The bike has enough power to really get you off-road and also capable of helping you to bring back whatever you manage to grab on your expedition.
- The frame and tires are built to last and can withstand a whole lot of punishment. The terrain is not going to be a problem for them at any point.
- Having 11 gears, and then a thumb throttle means you can get up all types of inclines without running into too many problems.
- Comfort is high on this bike with air suspension.
- The camo design helps you to hide away as you work your way out into the wilderness.
- While a 25 mile range is good, it’s some way short of other hunting bike models on the market, so think about where you are hunting before buying.
- While it could be ridden on roads, it’s certainly more in-tune with being off-road, so it’s not as versatile as it perhaps could have been.
Alternative #2: Bacou Mule Elite Electric Hunting Bike
Moving onto another brand here, and we have this model from Bacou which also comes in both a 750w or 1000w version.
- The range with this bike is impressive, and it stays the same no matter the options you select from a power perspective.
- The inclusion of making the tires puncture proof boosts confidence in the bike being able to handle anything you throw at it.
- The torque sensing motor removes so much strain from the motor when in use, so it’s going to mean it lasts for longer as a result.
- This bike is completely designed to help you get out into the wilds, and then know it’s capable of getting you back out without running into problems.
- The bike will be highly functional in all terrain and weather conditions.
- You do need to be over 5’9” to be able to take advantage of this bike, and that’s a bit taller than so many other options.
- It only has 9-speed Shimano gears, so if you are engaging the pedals on your own, then that may make life a bit harder.
Alternative #3: Rungue Dualie Rubicon Trail Edition
Finally, we have something that is so far out there that you may struggle to even comprehend that it’s real.
- The dual front wheels provide excellent stability even on the roughest of terrain.
- The 1120w motor means it can pull you up steep inclines, and manage to do this even if you are pulling some weight behind you when trying to get back to your vehicle after a successful hunt.
- The chunky 4.8” tires give you so much grip on any terrain that you just know you are going to be safe.
- In fact, this bike can get you up gradients in the region of 50%, and that’s some serious climbing going on right there.
- The motor is mid-drive, and it’s also exceptionally quiet allowing you to get into position without your bike screwing it up for you.
- It does have a shorter off-road range than other models, so you may need to adapt your plans to fit in with the bike.
- You need to pay real close attention to which model you are buying as the add-ons vary so much you could easily miss out on something you want.
What is the Best Electric Bike for Hunting?
Getting the best electric bike for hunting involves striking a balance between your hunting ability, as well as the way in which you can get off-road and how comfortable you feel on a bike.
However, there’s no doubt that electric bikes have made a real difference in allowing hunters to go far off the beaten track.
Any of the models we have looked at will work well for hunting. However, thanks to a fat tire electric bike hunting has become a whole lot easier as you no longer have to work out how to get yourself miles out there into the wilderness. Instead, these electric bikes have quiet, powerful motors that will get you there in no time at all.
But why this specific bike as opposed to any other electric bike? Well, these reasons should answer that question.
- The fat tires help you to get out into any terrain you want, and in any weather conditions.
- These frames are solid and can withstand so much punishment as they are designed for off-road.
- The power in the motor is far superior to normal electric bikes due to the need to pull extra weight back over tough terrain.
- They tend to have more gears due to the ground conditions.
Basically, these bikes are bigger, heavier, come with thicker frames, thicker tires, and a whole lot more power, and that’s why they are so good for hunting compared to a normal electric bike.
But just remember you will need a trailer to help you get larger kills out. Just make sure they fit your corresponding bike, but each manufacturer produces their own version, so there should be no problem when it comes to hitching it up.
Electric Hunting Bike FAQs
If considering a hunting electric bike, you may want to know more about the item you are purchasing. So these FAQs may help.
Can an electric bike pull a deer?
So, here’s an important point. You are going hunting, and using your electric bike to get around. However, knowing how the electric bike is going to cope with your kill is something you may want to consider.
In general, an electric bike is going to have enough power to help you pull a deer along. It’s best having a trailer attached to the rear of your electric bike to place the deer on, but there should still be no real problem in you being able to get that deer out of there.
Of course, as it’s pulling more weight it makes sense that your electric bike may be somewhat slower than normal. However, it’s going to be able to help you out, and that’s the key thing here.
How fast does a Rambo bike go?
A Rambo bike comes with some varying top speeds depending on the model you own. While they are generally capable of speeds north of 15mph, some can get closer to 30mph thanks to their power.
Can electric bikes be used off road?
Yes electric bikes can indeed be used off road. However, you are advised to check on the setup of your particular model to make sure that there will be no problem with the terrain you plan on taking it on.
Pay close attention to the tires. They will really determine the type of terrain you can go on with your bike. Also, be aware of the power in the motor. This can make a difference when dealing with various types of terrain. However, each bike we have mentioned here will work well off-road.
What should I look for when buying an electric bike?
You need to consider a few important factors before you go ahead and splash out some cash on a new electric bike.
As you are looking at an electric bike for hunting, then the things you need to pay attention to are different to the norm. We feel that these points are the most important.
- Check if the bike can go over any terrain, and in any weather conditions. You never know what you may come across on a hunt.
- Check its pulling power for the trailer to help you get those kills out without too many problems.
- Keep an eye on the range as there is some variation. This influences where you can go since you don’t want to have to pedal your way out when in rough terrain.
- Pay attention to the braking system and suspension. You are going out into the wilds, so you need the bike to be able to absorb whatever nature throws at it.
Of course, that doesn’t include the normal bike related things such as making sure it fits you and you are comfortable in a riding position. However, a hunting electric bike is just so different from anything else that the points above are really key.
So, What’s Our Conclusion?
Getting the best electric bike for hunting may not be something you have considered before, but believe us when we say that this could be one of the best decisions you will make.
Using an electric mountain bike for hunting helps you to get to terrain you would have struggled to reach on foot, and you will get there in a fraction of the time as well. However, you need to strike the balance between power, ability to control the bike, and also knowing you have the power to get back out without completely relying on pedal power.
That is why we see The Rebel by Rambo Bikes as being the best out there. It strikes that balance between being rugged and yet nimble enough to get itself over any terrain it may come across.
That is what you need to find the best hunting electric bike for your needs. Know what you are looking for, how deep you want to go, and also its pulling power to get your kills back out. There really will be the perfect electric assist hunting bike for you out there.